Quran with Tajweed Course
Tajweed means to do better and it’s linguistically means ‘proficiency’ or correcting the pronunciation of words. It comes from the word ‘Jayyid’ in Arabic (meaning ‘good’). When related to the Holy Quran, Tajweed means recitation of the Holy Quran in the way the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) recited the Quran.
Online Noor Ul Quran Tajweed course aimed to teach Tajweed rules both theoretical and practical perspectives.
Almighty Allah instructed in Holy Quran as below:
….ﻼًْﯿِﺗْﺮَﺗ َنٰاْﺮُﻘْﻟا ﻞِﱢﺗَرَو
|“…and recite the Qur’an slowly and distinctly.”|
(Holy Quran 73:4)
“Those to whom we’ve given the book, recite it with its true recital . . . [Quran, 2:121] “
There are two main types of mistakes in the recitation of Quran with Tajweed.
1:- Clear Mistake (ﻰﻠِﺠَﻟْا ﻦﺤﱠﻠﻟا):
It is changing a letter or a sign (harakah). This type of mistake is haram.
2:- Hidden Mistake (ﻰﻔِﺨَﻟا ﻦﺤﱠﻠﻟا):
It is ignoring ghunnah, ikhfa, iqlab, idgham etc. We should avoid this type of mistake. The place from where a letter comes out from our mouth is called makhraj. Different letters like Huruf-e-Halaqi, Huruf-e-Lahwiyyah, and Huruf-e-Shajariyyah are grouped according to their makharij.
These letters are pronounced from three levels of our throat.
Bottom of the Throat (ه ء )
Middle of the Throat (ح ع)
Top of the Throat (خ غ)
Noor Ul Quran Tajweed course Outline:
● Tajweed: The Foundations
● Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
● Noon And Meem Mushaddadah
● Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
● Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
● Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
● Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
● Hamzah, The Connecting Hamzah, The Cutting Hamzah
● The Mute and Pronounced Alif
● Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
● Makhaarij Al-Huroof
● Sifaatul Huroof
● Levels of Tafkheem
● Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’
BENEFITS OF Noor Ul Quran TAJWEED COURSE:
Noor Ul Quran Online Tajweed course have many benefits to the online learners that included:
● Quran recitation with proper accent.
● Exercises of Arabic alphabets from their makhaarij.
● Recitation with Hadar and Tarteel.
● How letter changes its form in the Quran.
● How long harakaat should be stretched.
● Places where, recitation should be stopped or continued.
● Rules of Izhar, Ikhfa, Idgham and Iqlab.
● Rules of Izhar-e-shafawi, Ikhfa-e-shafawi, Idgham-e-shafawi.
● Exercises with the rules of Tajweed.
Allah almighty also blessed 5 benefits for learning Quran with Tajweed. These are:
1. Company of the noble and obedient angels
2. The Best of People
3. Ten rewards for each letter
4. Way to Paradise
5. Mental and spiritual peace and satisfaction
Learning Noor Ul Quran Tajweed Goals:
Learn Online Noor Ul Quran Tajweed Course enables learners to get:
● Knowledge of the articulation points.
● Characteristics of each Arabic letter.
● Understanding of the essential Tajweed rules.
● Develop practical Tajweed
● Get confidence in beautiful Quran recitation.
● Memorization of 20 small Sura’s of the Quran.
How can you learn online Noor Ul Quran Tajweed Course?
Noor Ul Quran offers the best opportunity to learn Quran Online with Tajweed. You can take online classes with a flexible schedule at the comfort of your home. We have certified online Tajweed tutors for you and your kids. Moreover, our experienced Quran tutors teach in a simplified manner with the practical implementation of Tajweed rules for a beautiful recitation of the Holy Quran.
Noor Ul Quran welcome students of all ages to learn or improve their Quran Reading Skills according to rules of Tajweed.
Our Noor Ul Quran Academy is available 24×7. So, learn the Quran with Tajweed at Noor Ul Quran”. Join us today to get 5 days free trial from our online Noor Ul Quran Academy.